Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fan
Donor: Kramer, Mrsa. Arthur, Sr.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1900~
- No Language
- Physical Description: Folding fan with wooden sticks and guards and paper leaf. The carved and shaped guards are ornamented with painted decorations and gilt lines, and the guards have applied panels of abalone(?). The leaf is painted with an outdoor scene of people in 17th/18th century costume having a picnic. "U" shaped metal bail ring at base for suspension.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Fan
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1900~
- Place Name: Spain
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.643.002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38035