Abraham Lincoln Center Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Abraham Lincoln Center
Architect: Wright, Frank LloydCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: American; 1867-1959;
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1903/1905
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work :
- Content Description: The building is clad in red brick, flat topped and unadorned.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): community centers
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): cultural centers (buildings)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Chicago School
- Place Name: United States - Illinois - Cook County - Chicago
- Place Point: north=41.824478; east=-87.607535;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2009, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: dva2717
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc36472