Crescent shaped necklace with pendants set with semi precious stones Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Crescent shaped necklace with pendants set with semi precious stones
Owner: KremlinContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Moscow, Russia
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1375~/1425~
- No Language
- Content Description: Three medallions each set with nine stones or gems hang from a crescent shape set with five stones or gems.
- Physical Description: 1 jewel : gemstones, gold,
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): jewelry
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): metalwork
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): gems (object genres)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): necklaces
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2009, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: bal057780
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc36437