Crown of Karan Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Crown of Karan
Owner: KremlinContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Moscow, Russia
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1550~
- No Language
- Content Description: The gold openwork crown is set with gems and atop a ring of fur.
- Physical Description: 1 crown : gold, niello, fur, gems, stones
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): crowns (headdresses)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): metalwork
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2009, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: bal050994
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc36435