The History Engine: Doing History with Digital Tools Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The History Engine: Doing History with Digital Tools
Author: Nelson, Robert K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of Richmond
Author: Nesbit, ScottCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of Virginia
Author: Torget, Andrew J., 1978-Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: Academic CommonsPlace of Publication: [Crawfordsville, Indiana]
- Creation: 2009-09-09
- Content Description: Article on the History Engine Project, an online archive consisting of thousands of narratives written and contributed by undergraduates.
- Physical Description: 6 p.
- Keyword: teaching
- Keyword: essays
- Keyword: history
- Keyword: narratives
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc36311
- Academic Department: History