A recipe for moon tea Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A recipe for moon tea
Author: Bridge, Gertrude S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Gertrude S. Bridge, educator, volunteer, editor, author.
Other: Massmann, Robert E.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Robert E. Massmann, author, librarian, and publisher of miniature books under his imprint REM Miniatures. Massmann assembled a major collection of miniature books, and is a founding member of the Miniature Book Society.
Illustrator: Massmann, C. ErnestContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: C. Ernest Massmann, artist and illustrator. Son of publisher Robert E. Massmann.
Name: REM MiniaturesPlace of Publication: New Britain, Connecticut.Additional Info: REM Miniatures is the imprint of Robert E. Massmann, librarian, author, publisher, and collector.
- Creation: 1986
- Digitized: 2007-09
- Content Description: Poem on the making of moon tea.
- Physical Description:  p.: illus.; 33 x 51 mm. Shaped book, formed as a half-circle (half-moon), bound in red leatherette with applied hand-colored cover label. In shaped envelope with matching applied label.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Miniature books -- 20th century -- United States -- Specimens.
Name: Miniature Book CollectionCode: MNBC
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Robert E. Massmann
- Rights Statement: Copyright held by Robert E. Massmann. Material may not be reproduced without permission.
- OCLC: 46636611
- Call Number: Z232.R64 R43 1986
- UNT Catalog No.: b2363516
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc3588
- Display Note: Edition of 333 copies. "Illustrations by C. Ernest Massmann. Design, typography, hand coloring and binding by R.E.M."--colophon. Libraries' copy is #202. Gift: April 2002.