Not in Adomeit [extra illustrated edition] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Not in Adomeit [extra illustrated edition]
Author: Massmann, Robert E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Robert E. Massmann, author, librarian, and publisher of miniature books under his imprint REM Miniatures. Massmann assembled a major collection of miniature books, and is a founding member of the Miniature Book Society.
Typographer: Massmann, Richard A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Richard Massmann, son of publisher Robert E. Massmann. Typographer and designer.
Name: REM MiniaturesPlace of Publication: New Britain, ConnecticutAdditional Info: REM Miniatures is the imprint of Robert E. Massmann, librarian, author, publisher, and collector.
- Creation: 2002
- Digitized: 2007-09-26
- Content Description: Bibliography and description of 4 Thumb Bibles not listed in the bibliograph compiled by Ruth Adomeit, Three centuries of Thumb Bibles. Includes illustrations of title pages of the Thumb Bibles.
- Physical Description:  p.: ill. (some col.); 79 mm. Bound in red leatherette with applied hexagonal printed title label on cover. In dark grey/blue card slipcase with applied printed label. Unlike the regular edition, this edition is bound as pages within the covers, with applied color illustrations of the bindings of some of the bindings.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bible -- Thumb Bibles -- Bibliography.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Miniature books -- Bibliography.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Miniature books -- 21st century -- United States -- Specimens.
Name: Miniature Book CollectionCode: MNBC
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Robert E. Massmann
- Rights Statement: Copyright held by Robert E. Massmann. Material may not be reproduced without permission.
- OCLC: 51829630
- UNT Catalog No.: b2357643
- Call Number: Z232.R64 N68 2001a
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc3571
- Display Note: An example of the "Extra Illustrated" edition, which consists of 20 copies. The Libraries' copy is #15. "typography by Richard A. Massmann. Design, layout, and binding by Robert E. Massmann."--colophon.