Kudzu : a forage crop for the Southeast. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Kudzu : a forage crop for the Southeast.
- Series Title Leaflet (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 91.
Author: Pieters, A. J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1939-09
- Digitized: 2007
- Content Description: Describes the characteristics of the kudzu vine, the best areas for its growth, and the benefits of using it in the southeastern United States.
- Physical Description: 8 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kudzu -- Southeastern states.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Crop rotation.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Feeds.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Animal feeding.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Forage plants -- Southeastern states.
- Keyword: forage crops
- Keyword: perrenial leguminous vines
- Keyword: livestock
- Keyword: pueraria lobata
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 65378170
- Government Documents No.: A 1.35:91
- UNT Catalog No.: b3064269
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc3510
- Display Note: Originally issued April 1932.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000