Strains of field corn resistant to the survival of the European corn borer. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Strains of field corn resistant to the survival of the European corn borer.
- Series Title Technical bulletin (United States. Department of Agriculture)
- Added Title United States Department of Agriculture Technical Bulletin 823
Author: Patch, L. H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Holbert, J. R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Everly, R. T.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Bureau of Entomology and Plant Quarantine.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1942-05
- Digitized: 2007
- Content Description: Describes a series of scientific tests conducted over ten years to identify the strains of corn that were resistant to the threat of European corn borers, and provides the results of these tests.
- Physical Description: 22 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Corn -- Disease and pest resistance.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: European corn borer -- Control.
- Keyword: pest control
- Keyword: corn farming
- Keyword: growing corn
- Keyword: field corn
- Keyword: corn borers
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Corn -- Diseases and pests.
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 9700949
- Government Documents No.: A 1.36:823
- UNT Catalog No.: b3094275
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc3504
- Display Note: "May 1942."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000