Further studies on the removal of spray residues from eastern-grown apples. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Further studies on the removal of spray residues from eastern-grown apples.
- Alternate Title Further studies on the removal of spray residues from eastern grown apples
- Series Title Technical bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 828.
Author: Haller, M. H. (Mark Hughlin), 1897-Creator Type: Personal
Author: Cassil, C. C. (Carroll Clayton), 1911-Creator Type: Personal
Author: Gould, Edwin.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Schrader, Albert Lee, 1896-Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Bureau of Plant Industry.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Bureau of Entomology and Plant Quarantine.Creator Type: Organization
Author: West Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Maryland Agricultural Experiment Station.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1942-08
- Digitized: 2007-09-17
- Content Description: Describes the variety of residues found on apples, the amount of residue, and different ways to wash the apples and remove residue.
- Physical Description: 32 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Spraying and dusting residues in agriculture.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Apples.
- Keyword: apple types
- Keyword: pesticides
- Keyword: pest control
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 9700969
- Government Documents No.: A 1.36:828
- UNT Catalog No.: b3094276
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc3503
- Display Note: "Submitted for publication November 25, 1941." "August 1942." Includes bibliographical references (p. 31-32).
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000