Webworms injurious to cereal and forage crops and their control. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Webworms injurious to cereal and forage crops and their control.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1258.
Author: Ainslie, George G.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Bureau of Entomology.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1922-05
- Digitized: 2007
- Content Description: Discusses the life cycle of the webworm, the damage it can cause to cereal and forage crops, and methods to control it.
- Physical Description: 16 p. : ill., 1 map ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pyralidae -- Control.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grain -- Diseases and pests.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Forage plants -- Diseases and pests.
- Keyword: snout moths
- Keyword: grass moths
- Keyword: grain farming
- Keyword: marketable grain
- Keyword: webworms
- Keyword: web worms
- Keyword: cereal crops
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15298729
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1258
- UNT Catalog No.: b3057103
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc3480
- Display Note: "May, 1922"--p. 2.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000