Apple scald and its control. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Apple scald and its control.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1380.
Author: Haller, M. H. (Mark Hughlin), 1897-Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1954-03
- Digitized: 2007
- Content Description: Describes apple scald, the damage and losses it causes, and methods for control.
- Physical Description: 9 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Apple-scald -- Control.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Apples -- Diseases and pests.
- Keyword: growing apples
- Keyword: marketing apples
- Keyword: orchards
- Keyword: packing apples
- Keyword: apples
- Keyword: fruit diseases
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15715423
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1380/6
- UNT Catalog No.: b3057157
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc3460
- Display Note: Original bulletin was written by Charles Brooks, D. F. Fisher, and J. S. Cooley.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000