Rose diseases : their causes and control. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Rose diseases : their causes and control.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1547.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Waterman, Alma M. (Alma May), b. 1893.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Weiss, Freeman.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Brown University. Dept. of Botany.Creator Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Government Printing Office.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1941
- Digitized: 2007
- Content Description: Describes diseases of both the stems and leaves of rose plants and methods for controlling them.
- Physical Description: ii, 21 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Roses -- Diseases and pests.
- Keyword: floral pests
- Keyword: floral diseases
- Keyword: growing roses
- Keyword: flowering shrubs
- Keyword: plant pathology
- Keyword: rose disease control
- Keyword: pest control
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1547/2-941 x
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc3430
- Display Note: Issued February 1928; revised March 1932; reprinted 1941. "In cooperation with the Department of Botany, Brown University, Providence, R.I."--p. 1 footnote. "Revised by Freeman Weiss"--p. 1 footnote.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000