Lampsilis bracteata, Specimen #1466 Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Lampsilis bracteata, Specimen #1466, specimen, Date Unknown; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc34058/: accessed November 20, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting Elm Fork Natural Heritage Museum.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this specimen.
This specimen has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Elm Fork Natural Heritage Museum in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this specimen.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.