Using electricity to water your garden. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Using electricity to water your garden.
- Alternate Title Using electricity in watering farm gardens
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 2044.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Arnold, Earl L. (Earl Lee), 1907-Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1952
- Digitized: 2007
- Content Description: Describes the installation and use of equipment for watering a home garden.
- Physical Description: 22 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gardening -- Equipment and supplies.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sprinklers.
- Keyword: gardening equipment
- Keyword: garden watering
- Keyword: home gardening
- Keyword: water pumps
- Keyword: farm gardens
- Keyword: electric water systems
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15493664
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:2044
- UNT Catalog No.: b3060171x
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc3378
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000