Ornamental hedges for the southern Great Plains. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ornamental hedges for the southern Great Plains.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 2055.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Johnson, E. W. (Ernest W.), 1904-Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1953-02
- Digitized: 2007
- Content Description: Discusses ornamental hedges that are best for use in the southern Great Plains and methods for their care. Gives instructions for selecting planting stock, care, and pruning hedges.
- Physical Description: 21 p. : ill., 1 map ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ornamental shrubs -- High Plains.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hedges -- High Plains.
- Keyword: landscaping
- Keyword: home gardening
- Keyword: home beautification
- Keyword: farm planning
- Keyword: ranch planning
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15493467
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:2055
- UNT Catalog No.: b3060155
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc3373
- Display Note: Index included. "Issued February 1953"--p.  of cover.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000