Student Lunch Tray: 01_20110216_01A5620 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Student Lunch Tray: 01_20110216_01A5620
- Series Title School #1
Research team head: Connors, PriscillaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Priscilla Connors, Ph.D.
- Creation: 2011-02-16
- No Language
- Content Description: Images taken at a North Texas middle school documenting the food on a lunch tray and the remains on the same tray after the meal was consumed. These images are part of a study to document what food students are eating.
- Physical Description: 1 tray
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: School children -- Food -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Human behavior -- Nutritional aspects -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Children -- Nutrition -- Psychological aspects.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Food habits -- Texas.
- Keyword: school lunches
- Keyword: visual plate waste
- Keyword: digital photography
- Keyword: eating habits
- Keyword: student lunches
- Keyword: lunch trays
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 2011-02-16
Name: Documenting Plate Waste in Middle School Cafeterias Using Digital Still PhotographyCode: DPWMSC
Name: UNT College of Merchandising, Hospitality and TourismCode: UNTSMHM
- Physical Object
- Grant Number: USDA-ERS Project #10.253
- Accession or Local Control No: 01_20110216_01A5620
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc33628