Plants, Animals, and Habitats Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Plants, Animals, and Habitats, text, June 26, 2014; [Denton, Texas]. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc335303/: accessed September 25, 2022), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Office of Sustainability.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this text.
This text has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT Office of Sustainability in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You may remix, tweak, and build upon this text non-commercially. You must also acknowledge the original, but don't have to license your derivative works on the same terms.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this text.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Failing to give credit to the original work.
- Selling a copy of this work.
- Using this work in a commercial situation.
- Claiming as your own original work.