[News Script: Blimp to Advertise Cars Over Dallas] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [News Script: Blimp to Advertise Cars Over Dallas]
- Series Title NBC News Scripts
Author: WBAP-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1956-10-12
- Content Description: Script from the WBAP-TV station in Fort Worth, Texas, covering a news story about a blimp doing a nationwide tour for the Chrysler Corporation. The blimp advertises vehicles available for sale.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Television broadcasting of news.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Media
- Keyword: news stories
- Keyword: scripts
- Keyword: news segments
- Named Person: Hogan, Frank
- Keyword: blimps
- Keyword: Chrysler
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Coverage Date: 1956-10-12
- Time Period: mod-tim
- References: [News Clip: Blimp to advertise cars over Dallas], ark:/67531/metadc938317/
Name: KXAS-NBC 5 News CollectionCode: KXAS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Materials in this collection may be licensed for reproduction or publication, according to the policies of the UNT Libraries' Special Collections department. Restrictions may apply.
- Rights Holder: NBC5/KXAS-TV
- Rights License: copyright
- Accession or Local Control No: 1956-10-12_Blimp
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc333315