Transforming Scholarly Publishing Through Open Access: A Bibliography Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Transforming Scholarly Publishing Through Open Access: A Bibliography
Author: Bailey, Charles W.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Digital ScholarshipPlace of Publication: Houston, TexasAdditional Info: http://www.digital-scholarship.org
- Creation: 2010
- Content Description: This bibliography provides citations of books, articles, and technical reports about the Open Access movement.
- Physical Description: 176 p.
- Keyword: copyright law
- Keyword: electronic publishing
- Keyword: institutional repositories
- Keyword: digital rights management
- Keyword: digital libraries
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc
- Rights Holder: Bailey, Charles W.
- URL: http://digital-scholarship.org/tsp/transforming.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc33306
- Display Note: [downloaded: 2011-05-12]