Culinary Indexing Reference Sources Questionnaire Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Culinary Indexing Reference Sources Questionnaire
Author: Sassen, CatherineCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2014
- Content Description: Questionnaire for a study gathering recommendations of reference sources for culinary indexing. This questionnaire accompanies "Culinary Indexers' Reference Sources," and results of the study were presented at the 2014 Conference of the American Society for Indexing and the Culinary Indexing Special Interest Group.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Keyword: reference sources
- Keyword: culinary indexing
- Keyword: cooking terms
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc333021
- Academic Department: Libraries