Digital Scholarship 2009 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Digital Scholarship 2009
Author: Bailey, Charles W.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Charles W. Bailey, Jr.Place of Publication: Houston, TexasAdditional Info: http://www.digital-scholarship.org
- Creation: 2010
- Content Description: The work is a bibliography of digital scholarship containing citations of articles, books, and technical reports on institutional repositories and scholarly electronic publishing
- Physical Description: 500 p.
- Keyword: electronic publishing
- Keyword: intellectual property law
- Keyword: digital libraries
- Keyword: digital rights management
- Keyword: open access
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc
- Rights Holder: Bailey, Charles W.
- URL: http://www.digital-scholarship.org/sepb/annual/ds2009.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc33300
- Display Note: [downloaded: 2011-05-11]