Retirement Benefits for Members of Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Retirement Benefits for Members of Congress
Author: Isaacs, Katelin P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Income Security
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2014-03-19
- Content Description: This report discusses the Civil Service Retirement Act of 1920 (P.L. 66-215) that established a pension system for federal employees in the executive branch of government.
- Physical Description: 20 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Retirement
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Retirement pensions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Employee benefit plans
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Social security beneficiaries
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL30631
- Accession or Local Control No: RL30631_2014Mar19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc332971