Trade Adjustment Assistance for Workers Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Trade Adjustment Assistance for Workers
Author: Collins, BenjaminCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Labor Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2014-03-05
- Content Description: This report provides background on the Trade Adjustment Assistance for Workers (TAA) program, which provides federal assistance to workers who have been adversely affected by foreign trade. The report discusses TAA eligibility and benefits as set by the Trade Adjustment Assistance Extension Act of 2011; describes how the program is funded and administered; and presents data on recent application activity and benefit usage.
- Physical Description: 23 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade adjustment assistance
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Dislocated workers
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Labor
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42012
- Accession or Local Control No: R42012_2014Mar05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc332949