Upcoming Rules Pursuant to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: The Spring 2014 Unified Agenda Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Upcoming Rules Pursuant to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: The Spring 2014 Unified Agenda
Author: Carey, Maeve P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Government Organization and Management
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2014-06-30
- Content Description: This report examines the Spring 2014 edition of the Unified Agenda and identifies upcoming proposed and final rules and long-term regulatory actions expected to be issued pursuant to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in the next 12 months.
- Physical Description: 24 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health care
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Comprehensive health care
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health care reform
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43622
- Accession or Local Control No: R43622_2014Jun30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc332939