An Analysis of Teachers' Ratings of Pupils as Bright or Dull Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An Analysis of Teachers' Ratings of Pupils as Bright or Dull
Author: Lovelace, William TrueCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Brenholtz, HaroldContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Bain, Wilfred C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1940-08
- Content Description: This thesis resulted from an examination conducted to determine teacher ability to identify individual student capability based on rapport between the two parties.
- Physical Description: v, 53 leaves : ill.
- Keyword: intelligence quotient
- Keyword: teachers
- Keyword: students
- Keyword: knowledge
- Keyword: elementary school
- Keyword: problems
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: School children -- Texas -- Decatur.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: School children -- Rating of.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Educational tests and measurements.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Wise County - Decatur
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Lovelace, William True
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no. 356
- Accession or Local Control No: n_00356
- UNT Catalog No.: b2464720
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc33283
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Academic Department: Education
- Degree Discipline: [Secondary Education]
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Degree Publication Type: thesi