Prisoners' Self-Help Packets for Positive Behavioral Change Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Prisoners' Self-Help Packets for Positive Behavioral Change
Author: Kohutek, Kenneth JamesCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Butler, Joel R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Lawlis, G. FrankContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Committee Member: Holloway, Harold D.Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Peek, Leon A.Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Hughes, Anita E.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, TexasAdditional Info: www.unt.edu
- Creation: 1980-12
- Content Description: This study investigated the efficacy of bibiliotherapy in a correctional setting. Bibliotherapy (the utilization of books, pamphlets, or other literature) has been recommended as an adjunct to psychotherapy when professional time was at a premium or when the motivational level of the clientele was marginal. The experimental problem of this present study was to assess the usefulness of bibliotherapy in coping with psychological problems found within the correctional setting. This investigation was designed to explore the effects of two self-help packets on two diverse prison populations.
- Physical Description: vi, 64 leaves : ill.
- Keyword: bibliotherapy
- Keyword: self-help packets
- Keyword: correctional facilities
- Keyword: prisoners
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Prisoners -- Mental health services.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bibliotherapy.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Kohutek, Kenneth James
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Accession or Local Control No: 1002782930-Kohutek
- Call Number: 379 N81d no. 1656
- UNT Catalog No.: b1221288
- OCLC: 7983789
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc332326
- Academic Department: Department of Psychology
- Degree Discipline: Counseling Psychology
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Name: Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree Publication Type: disse
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State University