New Descriptions, Intraspecific Variation and Systematic Importance of Drumming Behavior in Selected North American Plecoptera Page: VI
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
34. Viehoperla ad a 3-way Exchange at
35. Viehoperla ada 4-way Exchange at
36. Yoraperla sp a) Male Call at 23°C/60 ftc,
b) Fourth Rub Magnified 64
37. Phylogenetic Analysis of Plecoptera
Using Drumming Evidence
38 . Isoperla burksi Male Call at 24°C/60 ftc 80
39. Isoperla coushatta Male Call at 23.5°C/60
40. Isoperla decepta Male Call at 24°C/60 ftc 82
41. Isoperla holochlora Complex Male Call
at 24°C/60 ftc
42. Isoperla mohri Male Call at 23°C/60 ftc 84
43. Isoperla montana Sequence of Male Call
at 23 C/60 ftc
44. Isoperla montana 2-way Exchange with Overlapped
Male-Female Signal at 24°C/60 ftc 85
45. Isoperla ouachita Male Rubbing Call
at 23 C/60 ftc; Normal Play 87
46. Isoperla ouachita Male Rubbing Call
at 23 C/60 ftc; long play 87
47. Isoperla sagittata Male Call at 22°C/60
48. Isoperla similis Complex Male Call
at 24°C/60 ftc
49. Pteronarcys pictetii 3-way Exchange at
Pteronarcys pictetii 2-way Exchange at
Here’s what’s next.
This dissertation can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Dissertation.
Maketon, Monchan. New Descriptions, Intraspecific Variation and Systematic Importance of Drumming Behavior in Selected North American Plecoptera, dissertation, December 1986; Denton, Texas. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc332213/m1/8/: accessed May 19, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; .