Biology and Production of Net-Spinning Caddisflies (Hydropsychidae And Philopotamidae) in a Regulated Portion Of The Brazos River, Texas Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Biology and Production of Net-Spinning Caddisflies (Hydropsychidae And Philopotamidae) in a Regulated Portion Of The Brazos River, Texas, thesis or dissertation, May 1984; Denton, Texas. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc331549/: accessed May 24, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; .
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this thesis or dissertation.
This thesis or dissertation has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT Libraries in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this thesis or dissertation.
- Please review the statement of rights for this thesis or dissertation.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.