Minimization of a Nonlinear Elasticity Functional Using Steepest Descent Page: IV
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
LIST OF ILLUSTRATIONS
1. Graph of initial pair W and Y 62
2. Graph of approximate solution pair W+Ut and Y+Vt 62
3. Cross sections of initial W, W(I,5) and W(5,J) . 63
4. Cross sections of solutions (W+U|)(I,5) and
5. Cross sections of initial Y, Y(5,J) and Y(I,5) . 64
6. Cross sections of solutions (Y+Vi)(5,J) and
7. Initial pair W and Y 65
8. Deformations of W and Y at k = 15 65
9. Graphs of approximate solutions W+U2 and Y+V2 65
10. Cross section W(I,5) 66
11. Cross section of intermediate stage: (W+U)(I,5) 66
12. Cross section of solution: (W+U2)(I»5)
at k ■ 100 66
Here’s what’s next.
This dissertation can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Dissertation.
McCabe, Terence W. (Terence William). Minimization of a Nonlinear Elasticity Functional Using Steepest Descent, dissertation, August 1988; Denton, Texas. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc331296/m1/5/: accessed June 16, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; .