The Selection and Function of School Attorneys in Texas Public Schools Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Selection and Function of School Attorneys in Texas Public Schools
Author: White, Lucius James, 1929-Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Halstead, Francis E., 1930-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Earp, Norman WesleyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Committee Member: Kemerer, Frank R.Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Bezdek, Jim J.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1980-12
- Content Description: The problem of this study was an investigation of the functions of school attorneys in selected Texas public schools and the methods by which they were selected, as perceived by the school superintendents. The purposes of this study were to determine the extent to which Texas public school districts utilized school attorneys, the procedures used by school districts in employing school attorneys, the functions of school attorneys, and the ideal relationship between the school attorney and the school district.
- Physical Description: vii, 121 leaves
- Keyword: school attorneys
- Keyword: public school attorneys
- Keyword: school attorneys functions
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lawyers -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lawyers -- Selection and appointment -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Educational law and legislation -- Texas.
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: White, Lucius James, 1929-
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Accession or Local Control No: 1002782899-White
- Call Number: 379 N81 no. 1671
- UNT Catalog No.: b1216766
- OCLC: 7966674
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc331212
- Academic Department: Education
- Degree Discipline: Administrative Leadership
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Name: Doctor of Education
- Degree Publication Type: disse
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State University