Polynomial Isomorphisms of Cayley Objects Over a Finite Field Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Polynomial Isomorphisms of Cayley Objects Over a Finite Field
Author: Park, Hong GooCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Brand, Neal E.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Kallman, Robert R.Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Kung, Joseph P. S.Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Jacob, Roy ThomasContributor Type: Personal
Name: University of North TexasPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1989-12
- Content Description: In this dissertation the Bays-Lambossy theorem is generalized to GF(pn). The Bays-Lambossy theorem states that if two Cayley objects each based on GF(p) are isomorphic then they are isomorphic by a multiplier map. We use this characterization to show that under certain conditions two isomorphic Cayley objects over GF(pn) must be isomorphic by a function on GF(pn) of a particular type.
- Physical Description: iv, 60 leaves
- Keyword: Polynomials
- Keyword: Cayley objects
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Isomorphisms (Mathematics)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Finite fields (Algebra)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cayley algebras.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Polynomials.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Park, Hong Goo
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81d no.3123
- Accession or Local Control No: 1002713534-Park
- UNT Catalog No.: b1451794
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc331144
- Academic Department: Department of Mathematics
- Degree Discipline: Math
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Name: Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree Publication Type: disse
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas