Guam: U.S. Defense Deployments Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Guam: U.S. Defense Deployments
Author: Kan, Shirley A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Asian Security Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-02-18
- Content Description: This report provides a basic overview of the island of Guam, including population and location, as well as the strategic significance of Guam for boosting U.S. deterrence and power projection in Asia.
- Physical Description: 11 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Deterrence
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Strategic forces
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Balance of power
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Guam
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Guam - U.S.
- Place Name: Guam
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22570
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22570_2011Feb18
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc33108