An Analysis of the Relationship of the Organizational Setting to Success Rate on the Licensure Examination in Forty Nursing Schools Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An Analysis of the Relationship of the Organizational Setting to Success Rate on the Licensure Examination in Forty Nursing Schools
Author: McElroy, Margaret McCluskyCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Kingery, DwaneContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Littlefield, C. L. (Cleatice Louis)Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Committee Member: Hinely, Reginald T.Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Miller, William A.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1983-05
- Content Description: An exploratory study was undertaken to develop an organizational profile of forty nursing schools in the midwest and southern regions and to provide useful data for planning decisions. Data were obtained through mailed questionnaires and telephone interviews. The dependent variable is success rate on the licensure examination; the independent variables are ten organizational characteristics of nursing schools. The data were examined by descriptive statistics, Pearson correlations, and multiple regression analysis, using a .05 level of significance.
- Physical Description: vi, 226 leaves
- Keyword: nursing schools
- Keyword: licensure examinations
- Keyword: success rates
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nursing schools -- Middle West -- Administration.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nursing schools -- Southern States -- Administration.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nurses -- Licenses -- Middle West.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nurses -- Licenses -- Southern States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Academic achievement.
- Place Name: United States
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: McElroy, Margaret McClusky
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Accession or Local Control No: 1002782292-Mcelroy
- Call Number: 379 N81 no. 1998
- UNT Catalog No.: b1309783
- OCLC: 11333660
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc330630
- Academic Department: Education
- Degree Discipline: Higher Education
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Name: Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree Publication Type: disse
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State University