Economic Impacts of the Natural Gas Industry in North Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Economic Impacts of the Natural Gas Industry in North Texas
- Series Title UNT Speaks Out
Author: Clower, Terry L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Libraries.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2011-02-15
- Content Description: This presentation is part of the UNT Speaks Out faculty lecture series, Gas Well Drilling: What Does it Mean for North Texas? In this presentation, the author discusses the economic benefits to natural gas production, reviews the most recent study on regional economic impacts, considers recent trends in drilling activity, and considers some of the downsides.
- Physical Description: 11 p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: natural gas productions
- Keyword: gas industries
- Lecture Series: UNT Speaks Out on Gas Well Drilling: What Does it Mean for North Texas, 2011, Denton, Texas, United States
- Is Referenced By: Gas Well Drilling: What Does it Mean for North Texas?, ark:/67531/metadc32997
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Center for Economic Development and ResearchCode: UNTCEDR
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc32987