Optimizing the User Experience in a Rapid Development Framework: Evaluation of Project Outcome: User Satisfaction Report, February 2010 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Optimizing the User Experience in a Rapid Development Framework: Evaluation of Project Outcome: User Satisfaction Report, February 2010
- Series Title IOGENE Project
Author: Murray, Kathleen R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2010-02
- Content Description: This report presents information about the IOGENE project. The UNT Libraries received a National Leadership Grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services in December 2007 for a two-year project to identify the user interface requirements of genealogists interacting with the Libraries' Portal to Texas History. This document reports information about the survey questionnaire, the respondents, the research findings, and includes the positive overall outcome regarding user satisfaction with the work conducted in this project.
- Physical Description: 18 p.
- Keyword: The Portal to Texas History
- Keyword: IOGENE
- Keyword: genealogists
- Keyword: digital collections
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Grant Number: LG-06-07-0040-07
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc32984
- Academic Department: Libraries