A Survey of the Social, Mental, and Economic Status of a Group of Adamson High School Boys and Girls Who Come From Broken Homes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Survey of the Social, Mental, and Economic Status of a Group of Adamson High School Boys and Girls Who Come From Broken Homes
Author: Noah, Winton EugeneCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Harriss, Beulah A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Odam, George A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1939-08
- Physical Description: viii, 60 leaves
- Content Description: A study to gather information on living conditions of boys and girls in Adamson High School who come from broken homes, in order to discover the individual needs of the students in order to promote greater interest and develop better citizenship.
- Keyword: high school
- Keyword: students
- Keyword: broken homes
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: High school students - Texas - Dallas County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Broken homes - Texas - Dallas County.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Noah, Winton Eugene
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.229
- UNT Catalog No.: b2463935
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc32964
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Academic Department: Physical Education
- Degree Discipline: [physical education]
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Degree Publication Type: thesi