A Comparison of the Cost of Operating Contracted and District - Owned School Buses in District Four, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Comparison of the Cost of Operating Contracted and District - Owned School Buses in District Four, Texas
Author: Greer, William ArthurCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Webb, James F.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Johnson, JackContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1939-08
- Content Description: This study compares and contrasts operational expenses of district-owned to privately owned school bus services operated in Wichita, Clay, Montague, Jack, Wilbarger, Throckmorton, Baylor, Palo Pinto, Young, and Archer counties within the state of Texas.
- Physical Description: x, 101 leaves.
- Keyword: bus
- Keyword: gasoline
- Keyword: service
- Keyword: independent
- Keyword: expense
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: School buses -- Economic aspects -- Texas.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Greer, William Arthur
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.207
- UNT Catalog No.: b2463908
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc32944
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Academic Department: Education
- Degree Discipline: [Education]
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Degree Publication Type: thesi