A Study of the Early Maturation Stages in the Male and Female Homophron Americanum Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Study of the Early Maturation Stages in the Male and Female Homophron Americanum
Author: Lipscomb, Joe LloydCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Johnston, OlaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Silvey, J. K. G.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1938-08
- Content Description: This thesis presents the results of an investigation conducted to determine the maturation stages and chromosomal composition of the Homophron americanum (Sand Beetle) found in North Texas.
- Physical Description: iv, 31 leaves: ill.
- Keyword: beetle
- Keyword: Homophron
- Keyword: chromosome
- Keyword: North Texas
- Keyword: spermatide
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Lipscomb, Joe Lloyd
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.181
- UNT Catalog No.: b2463558
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc32932
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Academic Department: Biology
- Degree Discipline: [Biology]
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Degree Publication Type: thesi