Evaluation of School Units that Affected the Community Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Evaluation of School Units that Affected the Community
Author: Yarbrough, James LafayetteCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Matthews, J. C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Odam, G. A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1939-06
- Content Description: This study examines a change from traditional to modern teaching in the Denton, Texas public schools. Issues faced by adminitation and teachers in three examined elementary schools provide information about the implementation of a plan focused on the particular needs of children in the community.
- Physical Description: iv, 98 leaves.
- Keyword: teachers
- Keyword: children
- Keyword: elementary
- Keyword: school
- Keyword: needs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Yarbrough, James Lafayette
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.179
- UNT Catalog No.: b2463555
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc32930
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Academic Department: Education
- Degree Discipline: [Education]
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Degree Publication Type: thesi