Correlation of Humus and Water Content on Saba Clay, Denton, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Correlation of Humus and Water Content on Saba Clay, Denton, Texas
Author: Wilson, Clyde ByronCreator Type: Personal
Chair: McBryde, J. B.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Johnston, OlaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1938-08
- Content Description: This study is an attempt to determine the relationship between humus and the water found in it and how both effect soil in Denton county, Texas.
- Physical Description: v, 54 leaves.
- Keyword: soil
- Keyword: humus
- Keyword: water
- Keyword: clay
- Keyword: analysis
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Wilson, Clyde Byron
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.162
- UNT Catalog No.: b2455570
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc32922
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Academic Department: Biology
- Degree Discipline: [Biology]
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Degree Publication Type: thesi