The Effect of Certain Classroom Procedures Combined with Certain Factors on Pupil Growth Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Effect of Certain Classroom Procedures Combined with Certain Factors on Pupil Growth
Author: Turpin, John L.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Sharp, L. A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Webb, James F.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1938-08
- Content Description: This thesis presents the results of standardized testing conducted on two groups of elementary school students. Test results indicated the progress and growth of traditionally educated sixth graders in Phillips, Texas when compared to newer trends.
- Physical Description: v, 32 leaves.
- Keyword: tests
- Keyword: students
- Keyword: elementary
- Keyword: school
- Keyword: procedures
- Keyword: traditional
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hutchinson County - Phillips
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Turpin, John L.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.158
- UNT Catalog No.: b2455567
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc32920
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Academic Department: Education
- Degree Discipline: [Education]
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Degree Publication Type: thesi