A Study of the Effect of Teacher - Pupil Ratio upon the Child's Achievement Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Study of the Effect of Teacher - Pupil Ratio upon the Child's Achievement
Author: Tate, Curtis BaxterCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Sharp, L. A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Odam, G. A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1938-08
- Content Description: This study examines the impact that classroom size makes on the development of secondary students. To gather data, the author focused on Leverett's Chapel School near Kilgore, Texas.
- Physical Description: vii, 78 leaves.
- Keyword: ratio
- Keyword: students
- Keyword: achievement
- Keyword: classroom
- Keyword: scores
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Rusk County
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Tate, Curtis Baxter
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.156
- UNT Catalog No.: b1372456
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc32919
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Academic Department: Education
- Degree Discipline: [Education]
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Degree Publication Type: thesi