Biotechnology in a global economy : summary Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Biotechnology in a global economy : summary
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1991-10
- Content Description: This report examines the impact of biotechnology in several industries including pharmaceuticals, chemicals, agriculture and hazardous waste clean-up.
- Physical Description: vi, 23 pages
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Biotechnology.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- ISBN: 0-16-035542-7
- Government Documents No.: Y 3.T 22/2:2 B 57/9/sum.
- Report No.: OTA-BA-495
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc32908
- Display Note: "October 1991"--Page  of cover.