Level 1 Asset Mapping for the Dallas/Fort Worth Metropolitan Area Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Level 1 Asset Mapping for the Dallas/Fort Worth Metropolitan Area
Compiler: University of North Texas. Center for Economic Development and Research.Creator Type: Organization
Compiler: University of North Texas. Survey Research Center.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2007-09-28
- Content Description: This report aims to provide the reader with an overview of the Human Capital, Research and Development, Financial Capital, Industrial Base, Legal and Regulatory Environment, Physical Infrastructure, and Quality of Life Assets for the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
- Physical Description: 80 p.
- Keyword: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: regional development organizations
- Keyword: workforce
- Keyword: North Texas economy
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Center for Economic Development and ResearchCode: UNTCEDR
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc32897