[Review] Higher Ground: Ethics and Leadership in the Modern University Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Review] Higher Ground: Ethics and Leadership in the Modern University
Author: Bush, V. BarbaraCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: Johns Hopkins University. PressPlace of Publication: [Baltimore, Maryland]
- Creation: 2007
- Content Description: This article reviews the book "Higher Ground: Ethics and Leadership in the Modern University," by Nannerl O. Keohane.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Keyword: higher education
- Keyword: leadership
- Keyword: administrations
- Journal: The Review of Higher Education, 2007, Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, pp. 474-475
- Publication Title: The Review of Higher Education
- Volume: 30
- Issue: 4
- Page Start: 474
- Page End: 475
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of EducationCode: UNTCED
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc32894
- Academic Department: Counseling and Higher Education