A Comparison of Mall Shopping Behavior Between Hispanic-Americans and Anglo-Americans Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Comparison of Mall Shopping Behavior Between Hispanic-Americans and Anglo-Americans
Author: Sanchez, Marissa R.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Kim, Youn-KyungContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Pelton, Lou E.Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Sullivan, PaulineContributor Type: Personal
Name: University of North TexasPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2002-08
- Digitized: 2007-07-16
- Content Description: The population percentage, population growth, buying power, and geographic concentration of Hispanic-Americans in the United States is causing marketers and retailers to carefully examine this market segment. Through a better understanding of Hispanic-American consumers, marketers and retailers will be more capable of meeting their wants and needs. Tailoring marketing promotions and strategies can help a company more effectively reach the Hispanic-American market. This study compared Hispanic-Americans and Anglo-Americans in their general shopping characteristics, responses to excitement in the mall, consumption patterns, and repatronage intention. A total of seven hypotheses were developed, all of which were either supported or partially supported.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hispanic American consumers -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Consumers -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Consumer behavior -- Texas.
- Keyword: Retailing
- Keyword: Hispanic-Americans
- Keyword: shopping
- Keyword: consumer behavior
- Keyword: mall
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Sanchez, Marissa R.
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- OCLC: 50817972
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc3213
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Discipline: Industrial-Technical Merchandising and Fabric Analytics
- Academic Department: School of Merchandising and Hospitality Management
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas