Chemical Information Bulletin, Volume 62, Number 1, Spring 2010 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Chemical Information Bulletin, Volume 62, Number 1, Spring 2010
- Serial Title Chemical Information Bulletin
Author: American Chemical Society. Division of Chemical Information.Creator Type: Organization
Editor: Bayhoucheva, SvetlaCreator Type: Personal
Name: American Chemical Society. Division of Chemical Information.Place of Publication: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Creation: 2010-21
- Content Description: Created as a supplement for "the regular journals of the American Chemical Society," this publication contains annotated bibliographies of chemical documentation literature as well as information about meetings, conferences, awards, scholarships, and other news from the American Chemical Society (ACS) Division of Chemical Information (CINF).
- Physical Description: 77 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chemistry -- Information services -- Abstracts -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chemistry -- Abstracts.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chemistry -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Documentation -- Abstracts.
- Coverage Date: 2010~
Name: Chemical InformationCode: ACSCI
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- ISSN: 0364-1910
- OCLC: 2255630
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31514
- Display Note: "A Publication of the Division of Chemical Information of the ACS." Earlier volumes of this journal (Volume 1, Number 1 through Volume 27, Number 1) were published under the title 'Chemical Literature'.