Sponsorship and Cosponsorship of House Bills Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sponsorship and Cosponsorship of House Bills
Author: Palmer, BetsyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst on Congress and the Legislative Process
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-11-24
- Content Description: This report briefly discusses the processes of sponsoring, cosponsoring, and gaining cosponsors for bills in the House of Representatives.
- Physical Description: 2 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: House of Representatives
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: House rules and procedure
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22477
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22477_2010Nov24
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31454