Flooding in Pakistan: Overview and Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Flooding in Pakistan: Overview and Issues for Congress
Author: Kronstadt, K. AlanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in South Asian Affairs
Author: Sheikh, Pervaze A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in National Resources Policy
Author: Vaughn, BruceCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Asian Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-09-21
- Content Description: This report discusses the recent widespread flooding in Pakistan, which has affected about 20 million Pakistanis. U.S. interest in the flooding stems from the significant humanitarian and economic implications for Pakistan, and the security implications for U.S. interests in the region.
- Physical Description: 26 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Emergency management
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Disasters
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Floods
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Disaster relief - Pakistan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign aid
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International relief
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: American economic assistance - Pakistan
- Place Name: Pakistan
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41424
- Accession or Local Control No: R41424_2010Sep21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc31377